Coinwan.com - Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange

Coinwan

OSnllkl.png

Cryptocurrency exchange Coinwan was founded in Hong Kong in March 2020, and since then it has been on the forefront of the blockchain transformation. In April 2022, the exchange moved to the UK and is now headquartered in London.

Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrencies by equipping our retail and institutional customers with a slew of innovative trading tools alongside exceptional liquidity and performance accessible to people from all walks.

Today, we offer cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the European economic area the opportunity to buy and sell over 50 cryptocurrencies in a safe and secure trading environment using advanced order types that allow you to devise and implement sophisticated trading strategies of your own.

With a polished and easy-to-use interface, you will always remain focused on what really counts – your trades, regardless of your experience level and whereabouts.

Developers of trading bots as well as algorithmic users will enjoy our state-of-the-art trading API that helps you make instant profits from even the smallest price discrepancies across cryptocurrency exchanges out there.

We charge the lowest trading fees in the market, and you can avail yourself of zero-fee trading by adding liquidity to the orderbooks. Cryptocurrency deposits are free of charge, and you can withdraw a wide array of coins at no cost as well.

Add to the mix the highest level of security that we adhere to at all times plus multilingual online support available 24/7, and you will get a trading platform that stands out from the rest of the bunch and offers the best trading experience in the field.

Whether you’re an experienced trader or a newcomer to crypto space, Coinwan will empower you to chart your own financial course for a better future.

Don’t wait and start investing in your independence with Coinwan now!

ilakolmagorov

Great exchange. I had to look for a new exchange after the introduction of sanctions. There are many functions like on the top exchanges. I hope that they will continue to be an independent exchange that will not impose sanctions against honest citizens.

Comment

Juanganani

It is credible that in just 2 years the exchange has made such great progress. In just 2 years from an unknown startup Coinwan turned into an exchange that so quickly made its way to the top cryptocurrency exchanges. At the moment the daily trading volume is 112,129,393 USD with the current bear market going on. During the bull market 24-hour volumes were 1 billion or more! There is always enough liquidity on this exchange. In addition, they do not list any sheetcoin and carefully monitor the listing policy on their platform.

Comment

Lemanie1980

The exchange is good, I like to trade on it, but there is one big problem. Very few trading pairs. Few tokens and coins. Very often I have to go to other exchanges to buy spot tokens. I really hope that the organizers will work on this and carry out listings from the top 100 CMC.

Comment

Intagua

Tried to trade on this exchange more than a year ago. Then I didn't like the functionality; it was not clear and it was hard to figure it out. Now I can say that the guys are great. It can be seen that all these one and a half years were engaged in the development of the exchange. Many new interesting features like on the top exchanges. If they continue to develop like this, they can get into the top of the best.

Comment

Owennelial

"the exchange moved to the UK and is now headquartered in London." So this exchange is like legalized by the governments and all of that? It's great because it's safe to trade when the state protects you.

Comment

Dentonis

This bull market has been very lucky for me. I don’t know why, but as a beginner, I stumbled upon this exchange and started trading on it. I have no experience in using other exchanges, but I made a lot of money on this exchange.

Comment

bobbiebelwl

It's nice that the exchange is working on low commissions and trading fees. 2 years ago, I stopped trading on this exchange due to high commissions. Now when she got caught again I decided to check. This is very convenient for scalpers as commissions take a lot of profit from us.

Comment

bobHelperBob

Great exchange. I had to look for a new exchange after the introduction of sanctions. There are many functions like on the top exchanges. I hope that they will continue to be an independent exchange that will not impose sanctions against honest citizens.
It's great that there are still exchanges that do not succumb to the threats of regulators. We came to the bitcoin world in order to have the right to privacy. The future belongs to such exchanges that do not divide people into races and countries.

Comment

lenauvokane

It is credible that in just 2 years the exchange has made such great progress. In just 2 years from an unknown startup Coinwan turned into an exchange that so quickly made its way to the top cryptocurrency exchanges. At the moment the daily trading volume is 112,129,393 USD with the current bear market going on. During the bull market 24-hour volumes were 1 billion or more! There is always enough liquidity on this exchange. In addition, they do not list any sheetcoin and carefully monitor the listing policy on their platform.
This is a very large trading volume in the bear market. This means that many traders trust the exchange. I personally made sure that there are no problems with liquidity. Maybe that’s why they don’t add a lot of altcoins, only those that are popular and there will be a lot of liquidity on them.

Comment

pastyvolz62dn

Coinwan has always been the talk of many people because it is beneficial to many people. There is a fast exchange here, many people make big profits on this exchange, trading easily, investing in cryptocurrencies to make big profits.

Comment

Jetteral

This is a very large trading volume in the bear market. This means that many traders trust the exchange. I personally made sure that there are no problems with liquidity. Maybe that’s why they don’t add a lot of altcoins, only those that are popular and there will be a lot of liquidity on them.
You're right. Now the bear market and liquidity is a big problem. Now we see that binance has transferred all stablecoins to busd. Even on such a large exchange, there is not enough liquidity on many trading pairs. So it’s understandable why the exchange doesn’t want to list all sheetcoins.

Comment

vena05ms

Well, my view in Coinwan Exchanges is good because we will have security here because hackers can't easily access our account even they know our password because they need to validate first the 2fa Authentication process.

Comment

Timberville

Coinwan is by far one of the best exchange ever. Using it nearly from 1 year and I found coinwan very safe and secure, have fast withdraw system and easy for new beginner's ie user friendly.

Comment

bethloua

It's good that they don't make us go through kyc. But they recently introduced a reward for passing kyc. I do not see anything wrong with this and passed the kyc. Got my bonus. It's just great because whoever is scared doesn't have to pass the kyc, and whoever isn't scared can pass and get a reward.

Comment

qesque

I agree with you even though this is now one of the hottest exchanger they are now need to add live chat on the coinwan exchange site for better and faster assistance, it will help the investors or traders.

Comment

Osefua14

the exchange successfully passed the audit This audit shows that there are no critical vulnerabilities on the exchange. One of the features of the exchange is its security. Well, seriously, as far as I remember different exchanges that went bankrupt after being hacked by hackers. Thanks to the vigilance of the exchange staff and timely protection. All that "hackers" are capable of is spam attack.

Comment

Yasminjo

Of all the exchanges that I now know, Coinwan is growing faster than anyone else! It is very simple and at the same time has a lot of functions. You can use it as a beginner, or you can customize it as a professional.

Comment

Quanatelm

Of all the exchanges that I now know, Coinwan is growing faster than anyone else! It is very simple and at the same time has a lot of functions. You can use it as a beginner, or you can customize it as a professional.
It all depends on how professional you are. Personally, on the contrary, I do not have enough tools for trading. Few built-in indicators. I wish there were more moving lines.

Comment

Celandyan

I used Binance, but there is a problem with depositing in my country, it is not possible to deposit via mastercard for my country. I didn’t have such a problem on coinwan, I can easily replenish with any cards of my country!

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: