Coinwan.com - Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange

Quinton

the exchange successfully passed the audit This audit shows that there are no critical vulnerabilities on the exchange. One of the features of the exchange is its security. Well, seriously, as far as I remember different exchanges that went bankrupt after being hacked by hackers. Thanks to the vigilance of the exchange staff and timely protection. All that "hackers" are capable of is spam attack.
Safety is the most important thing. Here is the latest news that today the Derebit exchange was hacked and 28 million dollars were stolen!!! Be sure to pass an audit and let your customers know that their money is safe! With Coinwan, I am completely calm about my money.

Comment

Gauxa

The Coinwan exchange has one of the lowest trading fees among the various exchanges that have a lot of liquidity, it will suit you if you want to save on withdrawal fees, convert it to other tokens such as trx and withdraw it with lower fees.

Comment

Mortyand

When I need to buy bitcoin, I immediately go to coinwan because there is a commission for buying 0.000005 bitcoins, which is almost a 50% difference compared to many top exchanges. I don't know if there is another platform below 0.000005btc.

Comment

Marchec

Safety is the most important thing. Here is the latest news that today the Derebit exchange was hacked and 28 million dollars were stolen!!! Be sure to pass an audit and let your customers know that their money is safe! With Coinwan, I am completely calm about my money.
We have to keep our money on the exchange because you may not have time to transfer money to the exchange while your token is being pumped! We also have to place orders so as not to miss the right price. So we have to keep money on the exchange to earn! And the safety of your money is the most important thing you need from the exchange! So you need to trade only on such trusted exchanges!

Comment

Onifer

When I came to coinwan, I was attracted by the fact that there is freedom here! They don't care who I am or what I have. The main thing is that I have a cryptocurrency and I want to trade it and they are happy to see me. For 1.5 years I have withdrawn different amounts and currencies, but I have not had a single question! This is very pleasing because I know that on many exchanges your withdrawal can be stopped at any time and you may be asked for documents.

Comment

Yrian

When I came to coinwan, I was attracted by the fact that there is freedom here! They don't care who I am or what I have. The main thing is that I have a cryptocurrency and I want to trade it and they are happy to see me. For 1.5 years I have withdrawn different amounts and currencies, but I have not had a single question! This is very pleasing because I know that on many exchanges your withdrawal can be stopped at any time and you may be asked for documents.
I had such a case on the bitrex exchange when at first they had no complaints against me and I calmly traded on their exchange, but then when I wanted to withdraw money they demanded that I pass verification! This is mockery! I no longer trust such exchanges and do not trade there! I only trade on exchanges like Coinwan because you wrote them right no matter who you are, the main thing is that you are not a hacker!

Comment

Quynh

I like coinwan. coinwan is really good and worth using. coinwan always gives users what is most convenient and best. I have heard about the coinwan update and now I know it very well

Comment

Farrigidan

I had such a case on the bitrex exchange when at first they had no complaints against me and I calmly traded on their exchange, but then when I wanted to withdraw money they demanded that I pass verification! This is mockery! I no longer trust such exchanges and do not trade there! I only trade on exchanges like Coinwan because you wrote them right no matter who you are, the main thing is that you are not a hacker!
Why do you trade on such exchanges? Do you really like that someone can block your money? I will never trade on such exchanges where you may be asked for documents and some evidence of how you earned this money. Look for exchanges like Coinwan and trade calmly.

Comment

Kiri

I'll leave my review too. You need to add a p2p section, this is now very relevant and very convenient. I trade on different exchanges, but I always use p2p on the largest exchange to withdraw money to fiat. So if you do p2p at your place, then there will be a big demand for it!

Comment

Kabith

Coinwan exchange is already one of the oldest and it has many good features and this new feature will be filtered by more people to join to this exchange and join crypto as well.

Comment

Lanieldo

Coinwan was one of the first exchanges I started using serious reliability good prices bank transfers always on time I also use it because there is no mandatory kyc...

Comment

Lliyart

I heard about the coinwan exchange a long time ago. I also know that this exchange is good and reliable for users. but I don't know about the latest news, as you say that now the exchange is also operating under the jurisdiction of the UK! This is great news for the development of the exchange!

Comment

Hionrencell

I heard about the coinwan exchange a long time ago. I also know that this exchange is good and reliable for users. but I don't know about the latest news, as you say that now the exchange is also operating under the jurisdiction of the UK! This is great news for the development of the exchange!
That's good, but why so slow? We need to develop faster! Get approval from different countries, why haven't got a license in Dubai yet?

Comment

Minervix

There are good reviews and reviews for this exchange and you can find them online. I also have experience with this good exchange site and would like to recommend it

Comment

Ntagu

I went to the exchange website and saw that the trading volume is very high 107,354,400.29 usdt. This is a very large amount in a bear market!!

Comment

Marchiq

In my view this exchange create a strong name one day because the information which describe in the post is that this is it aims to develop all over the world.

Comment

Marind

Of all the exchanges that I now know, Coinwan is growing faster than anyone else! It is very simple and at the same time has a lot of functions. You can use it as a beginner, or you can customize it as a professional.
They need to develop faster, otherwise how could we all see yesterday, binance will swallow absolutely all exchanges

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: