Coinwan.com - Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange

Zuravin

I started trading on coinwan a couple of months ago but have not personally traded options on this platform. Having learned that many exchanges are going to ban trading for citizens from some countries, I am thinking of starting trading on other platforms, such as coinwa, which offer interesting opportunities for trading a huge number of cryptocurrencies.

Comment

Tainel

You can open an official representative office in Turkey. Cryptocurrencies are very popular with us now because we have a very high inflation and we are saving money in bitcoin!

Comment

Bblesst

What I like about Coinwan is that there are very quick conclusions here. All withdrawal requests are processed very quickly

Comment

Eronwen

Have you seen the latest news??? And now what will those who shouted that Coinwan is not a verified exchange tell me? Coinwan has been on the market for almost 3 years and they have never had a problem. So learn to reason correctly!!!!!!

Comment

Milesley

What I like about Coinwan is that there are very quick conclusions here. All withdrawal requests are processed very quickly
This is a common practice for exchanges! I buy cryptocurrency on 6 exchanges and everywhere the withdrawals are very fast. Cryptocurrency comes to wallets in 2-5 minutes. So this is not an advantage over other exchanges.

Comment

Bandir

Have you seen the latest news??? And now what will those who shouted that Coinwan is not a verified exchange tell me? Coinwan has been on the market for almost 3 years and they have never had a problem. So learn to reason correctly!!!!!!
The fact that the exchange is ranked second in the ranking of exchanges does not guarantee that it will not steal your money. In the same way, and vice versa, if the exchange takes 35th place, this does not mean it is less reliable. So it is better to use such exchanges that will not risk your money!

Comment

Ysancand

Sure mate I also think coinwan is great but it deserves to be given some more research by those who would want to use it before they start to carry out some transactions there even though it's listed on coinmarketcap already

Comment

Fabillan

Great job! The right decision to move from Hong Kong to London. You got the Asian market a long time ago now you should be known in the west. Go on and on, we need Latin America!

Comment

Ollondr

I would like to suggest that you add a p2p section to your site. It is very convenient for all users. The easiest way to withdraw crypto to the card is through 2p2, so we don’t have to transfer our crypto to other exchanges if you also have 2p2

Comment

Gonyan

Seriously, I also looked at this coinwan exchange a few weeks ago and I like the exchange, especially that they don't force me to go verification kyc.

Comment

Mervyn

Excellent referral program. No wonder I decided to recommend coinwan to all my subscribers. This is probably the best reward system for those who can bring a lot of traders

Comment

Quasan

I don't know if it's good or bad that they came to Europe. When they were in Hong Kong, I also quietly traded through the exchange. So nothing has changed for me. But now they can be forced to comply with the rules of europ and will be obliged to introduce a mandatory kyc

Comment

Yettertanin

Great exchange. I had to look for a new exchange after the introduction of sanctions. There are many functions like on the top exchanges. I hope that they will continue to be an independent exchange that will not impose sanctions against honest citizens.
What country are you from? Also from Russia? I'm currently busy looking for crepto exchanges that are not against ordinary Russian people. I really liked coinwan for its conditions and offers for beginners. If they really allow everyone to trade then I will definitely register here!

Comment

Caezor

I haven't heard of this exchange before. But according to you and your data, this is a good exchange. After all the reviews, I registered and even managed to get a bonus for registering. I like the design and trading tools.

Comment

Mineyan

I am also happy with using the coinwan exchange! as I have learned more ways to invest in crypto! and I am very grateful to their rewards center so I can cash out even more than my first investment!

Comment

Beatrie

Right now I don't see or come across any other website exchange where you can trade and at the same time be able to earn $4,000 in rewards that you can get if you trade coinwan.

Comment

Wyatif

In my opinion coinwan withdrawals are the best they are processed quickly and with a very low withdrawal percentage and are very beneficial for users

Comment

Xenoc

In my opinion coinwan withdrawals are the best they are processed quickly and with a very low withdrawal percentage and are very beneficial for users
Yesterday I made a withdrawal from Coinwan, I converted my currencies to TRX currency and then withdrew them to my wallet, and the deal was done quickly and with low fees, if you want to withdraw, look for a currency with a low withdrawal fee.

Comment

Fabill

Coinwan is not bad exchange in every way. I would advise sticking to coinwan. I have checked the coinwan site against various metrics and metrics sites to find out everything I can about it and I find the coinwan site to be completely safe.

Comment

Hagopand

The exchange for trading must be chosen wisely. Each exchange tries to give advantages to its customers in order to get as many customers as possible on their platform. Also on Coinwan, you can see how many rewards they give for their traders and decide to trade here.

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: