Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe

Rekhalik

Exchanges want to get as many traders as possible and therefore everyone tries to give the lowest commission for each trade and for each deposit or withdrawal
But now almost all exchanges are forced to ask customers for kyc
On coinzh I can still trade without kyc and with low commissions

Comment

Quzon

There are a lot of positive impressions from this platform. You can open short and long at the same time with different leverage

Comment

Farriscin

I like that there are many different altcoins. Coinzh has all the top altcoins and of course bitcoin. You can trade bitcoin, litecoin and even fiat currencies. There are also trading pairs with cryptocurrency for example to bitcoin or ethereum...

Comment

Jitanasche

I have been buying and selling cryptocurrencies on Coinzh for many months. I didn't have any problems and it was always very easy to make deposits and also fast withdrawals from the exchange

Comment

Quesdeq

You can transfer money to the coinzh account through bank cards and it very easily and quickly. This greatly simplifies the work with the exchange. And there are very low commissions.

Comment

Zeteoazet

I really don't like how the support service works. If you want to compete for the title of the number 1 exchange you need to get your customer service up and running!

Comment

Phileyno

Registration on the coinzh platform is free. The information they provide about each pair is on par with any other platform with a chart, recent trading history and a list of open orders in the market along with their volumes.
coinzh transaction fee 0.05%, very interesting price.
The functionality of the exchange is of course very extensive. For a small exchange this is a very good interface and the team is working hard to improve the site. And their fees are really low

Comment

Siernavei

Recently I often come across advertising in telegram channels where the exchange is advertised. Apparently she has very good conditions for bloggers. This is great means they work well in marketing!

Comment

Matange

Now it is better to trade on exchanges like coinzh than on exchanges like FTX. There is a fairly large volume and low commissions. Everything works properly and besides you can often get bonuses.

Comment

Evelynoto

I learned about coinzh not so long ago and my research showed that they worked in the jurisdiction of hong kong for a long time and were very popular among Asian traders there. Now they have decided to repeat this success in Europe

Comment

Faxonara

I really don't like how the support service works. If you want to compete for the title of the number 1 exchange you need to get your customer service up and running!
The first time I contacted support they quickly reported to me and solved my problem. But the second time my appeal took several hours. So they need to recruit more competent employees!

Comment

Bonnaharvat

I have been trading on coinzh for the last 8 months and the exchange provides me with a smooth and secure experience. This is the most impressive thing that I like the most about coinzh, which gets better from time to time....

Comment

Zukasak

You have a very weak advertising company and you need to allocate more money for marketing. Offers very little activity for traders. Now there is a good competition for reviews of the exchange, but such competitions should be held constantly !!!

Comment

Herseymourt

I have friends who are on this exchange, but I personally do not like it. Not particularly comfortable. I prefer Binance. I've been on it for 2 years now. Very used to it. I advise.

Comment

Xarianga

Wrote a lot of useful information. This is the first time I hear about this exchange. As for the exchange: I really liked the interface. Although many scolded him, I am delighted. Many pluses: simple registration, security level, almost unique.

Comment

Isabaseem

The exchange is quite new. So it is interesting to watch it because it can become very popular and then it will be very profitable to trade on it. So far I like them in terms of functionality.

Comment

Fynnead

I really liked the section with fiat wallets if they make a withdrawal there without commissions then with this exchange it will be possible to do good arbitration and earn good money I recommend following this exchange

Comment

Allanityan

The exchange is quite new. So it is interesting to watch it because it can become very popular and then it will be very profitable to trade on it. So far I like them in terms of functionality.
I myself use this exchange only for cryptocurrency arbitrage. I trade on other exchanges. But for arbitration there are favorable rates and a very small commission that saves me my profit!

Comment

Ziaharlot

The first time I contacted support they quickly reported to me and solved my problem. But the second time my appeal took several hours. So they need to recruit more competent employees!
This problem occurs on many exchanges! I often faced with the fact that I myself had to look for answers to my questions. But sometimes there were problems that only a support agent could solve! So you are right that they need to train their employees better. Most people are attracted when there are professional support managers on the exchange.

Comment

Witanishast

Lot of exchanges trading cryptocurrencies now, we usually hear about the top ten, we don’t know the rest by name. We choose new exchanges based on the convenience of the interface, the speed of registration and various services that give it an advantage over the others, in particular fiat trading and functional mobile apps...

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: