Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe

Loiselantair

You can withdraw to fiat using cards without any problems, that's for sure. Exchanges launch these services because it is in demand by users and attracts new people, there are many exchanges and competition in this case is a good incentive

Comment

Linahan

Registered now to watch live and evaluate the exchange. I am glad that there is an opportunity to work with fiat, and the commission for withdrawing to a card is only 0.5%

Comment

Igericer

I was not able to please me with anything outstanding. Not so multi-trading pairs. The interface also seemed somehow not informative for me personally, but there is a plus that it is translated into Swiss and is quite correct.

Comment

Zuluang

To replicate the success of the top 1 exchanges coinzh have a very long way to go. An adequate approach to each user plays a very important role - if it is! then the chances of entering the top are very high)

Comment

Hakraherso

To replicate the success of the top 1 exchanges coinzh have a very long way to go. An adequate approach to each user plays a very important role - if it is! then the chances of entering the top are very high)
Most often it is exchanges like coinzh that are very loyal to each of their clients. But will it last forever? Because when exchanges start to grow, they have to sacrifice the interests of users in favor of their own interests. To become bigger, it's hard to serve each client personally.

Comment

Bornadimi

Coinzh has the largest popular traders. No exchange has such support among small traders and ordinary customers. Let's add a lot of cryptocurrencies to the list of the exchange. All the necessary resources in one place and you do not need to go anywhere. Therefore, many traders choose to trade on Coinzh .

Comment

Inellarune

Most often it is exchanges like coinzh that are very loyal to each of their clients. But will it last forever? Because when exchanges start to grow, they have to sacrifice the interests of users in favor of their own interests. To become bigger, it's hard to serve each client personally.
Of course need to be realistic and understand that a large business is conducted in a completely different way. When you lead a small business it is easy for you to be loyal to your client. If we take a binance as an example, they used to have a direct chat with support, but now not. They simply cannot physically provide this because they have tens of millions of customers

Comment

Keairdrago

Coinzh is one of the best exchanges where I can recommend many of my friends to join the work, doing both trading and investing. Because it is very important to start your journey in crypto with a reliable and convenient exchange. In addition, there are great bonuses for beginners!

Comment

Zionanst

Of course need to be realistic and understand that a large business is conducted in a completely different way. When you lead a small business it is easy for you to be loyal to your client. If we take a binance as an example, they used to have a direct chat with support, but now not. They simply cannot physically provide this because they have tens of millions of customers
Here you are talking about it! I don’t even need to explain anything to anyone) That’s why it’s bad to trade on such large exchanges. They already have a completely different position towards customers. I always explain this to my friends. On like that exchange as coinzh , you will always be helped to solve any problem faster. You may be given an individual offer. So be wise when choosing an exchange)

Comment

Tildass

The major thing for a cryptocurrency exchange is that it be available in any region of the world. For this I really like Coinzh because when they were based only in Hong Kong I could trade from any country and now when they came to London I can also trade from any country no matter what country I am a citizen

Comment

Keziazan

Many people don't know that some exchanges have been hacked before, but they don't know about it and store their cryptocurrency there. Unlike Coinzh! I like their security, it's a very good exchange to use. It has a very good trading volume which can allow trading with an instant market order.

Comment

Tinelop

I think Coinzh is a very good exchange that has a lot of room for improvement and could become a top exchange. Some of the moves seem to be in the right direction, and because they are profitable, they don't take much risk. But to move to the top, you need to take risks and make a lot of changes.

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: