Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Bityx

Whether you're an inspiring trader just testing the waters in the crypto ocean or a veteran investor making a living out of digital assets, London-based cryptocurrency exchange Bityx.com has got you covered.

Trusted by over 5 million users around the world, we know firsthand that trust isn’t something given but needs to be earned, and still more so with respect to such transformative ideas as blockchain technology. That’s why we see our mission in giving our customers the best trading experience in the crypto space and beyond.

And to do that, we offer you the opportunity to easily trade digital assets – no matter who you are and where you are.

Equipped with our suite of trading products, you get access to over 100 cryptocurrencies which you can trade with your own funds or on margin, with a leverage of up to 100x. We offer an array of advanced order types, which allow you to get exactly what you want from the market – at what price and in what amount.

For traders who are looking to bet on the future action of cryptocurrencies and thus potentially achieve more profit, as well as for investors who want to manage risk and fine-tune their exposure to digital assets, we provide access to derivatives markets for trading Bitcoin and Ethereum futures contracts.

We offer traditional contracts with an expiry date, and perpetual contracts which have an unlimited shelf life.

You can automate your trading process with our industry-leading API via both a RESTful API that uses HTTP requests to send and receive data, and Websocket API with which you can send messages to our servers and receive event-driven responses from the Bityx.com platform.

Now you can control your orders right from within your application.

We know how important security of funds means – and here, at Bityx.com , the safety of your funds is our top priority too. All funds of our customers are fully protected at all times against loss, theft, and misuse by BitGo’s insurance coverage.

Chart your path toward financial success and independence with Bityx.com !

Answer

The exchange made sure that it was comfortable for traders to earn money. There are spot, and margin trading, and perpetual contracts

Comment

Kiren

There is no minimum deposit requirement. The variety of payment instruments is huge, which allows you to actively trade

Comment

Memfis

impressions about bityx are the most positive. The platform is convenient, with a clear commission policy and a convenient terminal

Comment

Emundir

I trade everything, but the main focus is on Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum. Trading in the browser version is very convenient, there is no need to open additional sites. bityx has all the necessary charts with indicators, a news blog and analytics

Comment

KysLo

trading with bityx will be on the most favorable terms, there are no large commissions, like many similar companies

Comment

TopGun

The bityx exchange has really impressive trading volumes, so there are no problems with liquidity. Finding a buyer/seller is easy. Among the factors of successful trading, one can also note a smart and functional terminal

Comment

Karil

The only point to consider is the output speed. It is not instantaneous and sometimes the withdrawal may be delayed due to the technical features of the site

Comment

eBong

on bityx there is a really huge selection of assets, including you can freely convert fiat and withdraw in dollars, euro profit

Comment

Rodg89

there is nothing easier than the digital market. While trading popular pairs. Somehow there was no time to deal with the rest, which are presented by the broker

Comment

Unishu

The speed of transactions is no more than 1 second. Everything is stable, no bugs. For myself, I identified as one of the key advantages - a simplified investment program. Go to the staking section, choose an asset, make a deposit and earn

Comment

Noneonmeix

The objective advantage of this crypto exchange is its simplicity and functionality. The trading terminal is very convenient, nothing more. At the same time, there are many markets, margin and futures.

Comment

Balined

simple registration, fast trading terminal, large trading volumes. For a month of trading, I did not reveal any cons that would make me think about looking for another crypto exchange

Comment

NinjaIP

I did not regret that I chose this particular crypto exchange, although I considered other options. bityx has a large trading volume, there are no problems with liquidity. I can tell from a commission check. Fees here are average. However, then I realized that the commission can actually go down to zero. And this necessarily requires a fantastic trading volume.

Comment

songofsirens

Verification on bityx went quickly: it took a minimum of documents. I already had a positive experience with TradingView, so I give the company a separate plus for the terminal. All the functionality for analysis is present, everything is in its place and there is nothing superfluous. It is a pity that there are no investment programs

Comment

firewax

Here the security system meets the highest standards. According to active trading, I can say that the exchange is typical. There are several unique solutions, such as analyzing charts for several indicators. Plus, high-quality analytics on the blog, although articles are not published often. The base fee for trading transactions, but it can be reduced without too much difficulty. It really turns out that trading here is more profitable than on most other exchanges. At a minimum, due to volumes and discounts

Comment

Jordi

Now there are a lot of newbies on the exchange, since the platform recently simplified registration and removed the minimum deposit. At the same time, the level of protection meets modern standards. A significant part of client funds is stored cold, operational information is located independently in the cloud. What encryption methods they use, I did not understand. But the exchange has never been hacked, which is certain

Comment

Adams

Conveniently, the site has an "Announcements" section where you can see current asset updates. It's nice that bityx didn't invent crooked software like others do. Used by everyone's favorite TradingView. Too bad there is no mobile app. With the exception of this shortcoming, there are no special complaints about the company

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: