Invest in Your Future with Bityx

BonKlev

bityx is an excellent crypto-exchange, in my opinion, I will note that over the years the platform has only become more convenient. New assets are constantly added to it. I can single out only one, non-critical, drawback - as for me, at least the US dollar and the euro are missing

Comment

Semol

I liked the exchange with minimalism - everything is at hand. Stability, nothing slows down, you can immediately see the graph of the crypt. You can immediately get information about the coin without wasting time searching the Internet. The chart contains the necessary indicators - I train on them

Comment

Thomandyan

bityx is an excellent crypto-exchange, in my opinion, I will note that over the years the platform has only become more convenient. New assets are constantly added to it. I can single out only one, non-critical, drawback - as for me, at least the US dollar and the euro are missing
lol what are you talking about? On the exchange, you can trade in US dollars against bitcoin or any altcoin. Be careful what you write about. And from myself I will say that need to add more fiat pairs. The more different currencies - the more popular the exchange will be in all countries.

Comment

Lenanas

Yes, it’s just that you can still see what they are doing for users, and you can still save a little on the input of funds. I myself am getting used to it, just if the employees of the exchange work, this exchange has a great future, and there will be strong popularity on the network, and this is important, I think for the creators of it themselves

Comment

Yssalanthea

I need an exchange with:
- low trading fees
- low deposit/withdrawal fees
- high trading volumes
- a large number of trading pairs
- low minimum deposit/withdrawal amount
- trading with leverage
- high transparency
- strict regime
- API keys
- staking
All these qualities are on bityx!

Comment

Yonastad

The bityx exchange has really impressive trading volumes, so there are no problems with liquidity. Finding a buyer/seller is easy. Among the factors of successful trading, one can also note a smart and functional terminal
I always pay attention to what liquidity on the exchange. Why trade on the exchange, where your order will be processed within a few hours, because there are no buyers and sellers. In fact, there are no problems with liquidity on Bityx

Comment

Kendacieny

Over these few years exchange is at all times improving, and work on it becomes optimum and safer. Perhaps the exchange will be able to stimulate new big investors to develop their business in other parts of the world. For example, in Russia. Now they are forbidden to trade on many exchanges. This can be a good idea to get as many traders as possible and become even more popular.

Comment

Delisada

The bityx site has become very popular among users and it is a good site for trading, it contains many currencies and benefits that can be used in addition to trading and its commissions. low compared to other sites

Comment

Brandyana

Leastways for Romania, bityx is one of the best exchanges. Everything you need for trading is here. I can set up the graph as I like and use the indicators that are already on the exchange. This is convenient because you do not need to add each altcoin to my trading view account.

Comment

Gambrodesi

Over these few years exchange is at all times improving, and work on it becomes optimum and safer. Perhaps the exchange will be able to stimulate new big investors to develop their business in other parts of the world. For example, in Russia. Now they are forbidden to trade on many exchanges. This can be a good idea to get as many traders as possible and become even more popular.
Cryptocurrency should be free from the sanctions of different countries. This is what Bitcoin was created for. Look at what Satoshi Nakamoto created has now turned into? There are very few exchanges that are committed to the thesis that Satoshi wrote in the bitcoin white paper. It is necessary to support such exchanges as Bityx, which allow everyone to trade on their exchange and it does not matter to them what country you are from.

Comment

Kylenates

All operations are carried out quickly. I have previously run the conversion process and it was very fast and so far I have not encountered any problems in the conversion operations. Have you experienced any delays in processing your withdrawal request? I have never experienced such a delay because this exchange does everything very quickly.

Comment

Inekelew

I like everything except that they do technical work very often and this sometimes interferes with my trading. It's good that they warn about this in advance. I trade the scalp strategic and if they started technical work without warning, I could lose money. But I also praise them that the site is always available and never once did I have problems accessing or freezing the chart and the site.

Comment

Ximonro

I agree that Bityx is now the top exchange for small and medium traders, but will it become the best exchange for big traders? I'm not sure. There are many traders who use other exchanges. I use Bityx and suggest it to my friends

Comment

Quenadami

For me Bityx was my first entry into cryptocurrencies and I buy my first cryptocurrency. As a freshman this was easy for me to figure out. This means that if you have experience in trading, then you can easily figure it out here and appreciate all the conveniences and trading tools that the Bityx team has created for us

Comment

Wendyander

This exchange has a good rating online and their service is fast and reliable which convinced me to give it a try. If you are looking for a simple exchange where you can immediately start trading, then you will like it here.

Comment

Jakeslenast

Cryptocurrency should be free from the sanctions of different countries. This is what Bitcoin was created for. Look at what Satoshi Nakamoto created has now turned into? There are very few exchanges that are committed to the thesis that Satoshi wrote in the bitcoin white paper. It is necessary to support such exchanges as Bityx, which allow everyone to trade on their exchange and it does not matter to them what country you are from.
Bitcoin has long been turned into a commodity for making money. Look around and you will see that no one cares about decentralization for a long time. Now everyone needs only profit and no one wants to change the financial system to bitcoin. So relax. Trade and earn your living rich

Comment

Herbstep

I want to ask the Bityx team, why don't you let us know if the mobile application is being developed and what is the development rate? Now is the time to develop smartphones, we need to create a mobile application!!!

Comment

Vaniemuel

Bityx crypto exchange is very good crypto exchange where we can do a trading in different cryptocurrencies trading is very easy and understood for beginners. There is no perforce KYC verification. It's very much appreciated.

Comment

Unceren

Bityx is growing exponentially. The amount of its traders is growing exponentially. Investors invest with great zeal and enthusiasm. Consequently I think that it is extremely required for them to develop their mobail application. When developing an application, they must ensure that it is user-friendly

Comment

Babaharlowe

We need more fiat currencies on the exchange. Then exchange will get more distribution of the crypto exchange to new countries and wider territories, these additions will make life much easier for people in terms of converting cryptocurrency to fiat. This will attract more new customers

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: