Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Ziahada

We need more fiat currencies on the exchange. Then exchange will get more distribution of the crypto exchange to new countries and wider territories, these additions will make life much easier for people in terms of converting cryptocurrency to fiat. This will attract more new customers
More fiat currencies and pairs there are on exchange, the more money will need to be spent on liquidity and on a market maker. Don't you understand? It's one thing to just add a fiat pair to an exchange. Then you will have to maintain liquidity on this pair. So your suggestion is crazy and ill-considered.

Comment

Wardella

I have heard several reviews about Bityx before. I was interesting by what they have to offer, which is why I've already made a several deals on it. Later I will write a more detailed review about Bityx

Comment

Reedalil

You need to invest more money in marketing and branding. Now there are a lot of scam projects on the market and people will only trust those they know and who are popular. If my friend did not trade on this exchange, then I would not trust her. I hope Bityx managers will read my post and listen to me

Comment

Toniabodan

My first trading experience on Bityx was 2.5 years ago. Interface was quite inconvenient. Now everything is much better. Administration invest in their exchange and are engaged in its development. Administration is very responsive. If you email them they will always reply to you. I have written to them many times asking for listings for some tokens. They have been added this token.

Comment

Enasimbal

Bityx adding local currencies of European countries making it easy for people to invest in bitcoin. This is great. But dont forget that their exchange needs to improve its interface! Convenience matters a lot

Comment

Ynardan

Bityx is not under USA jurisdiction. They did not open an exchange in the USA. So we are not afraid of sec! Feel free to keep trading!! Just choose tokens that the SEC will not arrest. Example XCH they definitely won't be punished s.

Comment

Zalisse

My first trading experience on Bityx was 2.5 years ago. Interface was quite inconvenient. Now everything is much better. Administration invest in their exchange and are engaged in its development. Administration is very responsive. If you email them they will always reply to you. I have written to them many times asking for listings for some tokens. They have been added this token.
It is very important that traders can communicate with the administration of exchange. This ensures the growth of the exchange. Every trader wants to trade on the ideal exchange and therefore we can always suggest what can be done even better

Comment

Nathyacity

The bityx exchange has really impressive trading volumes, so there are no problems with liquidity. Finding a buyer/seller is easy. Among the factors of successful trading, one can also note a smart and functional terminal
When you look at such trading volumes every day, it becomes clear that the exchange is popular with traders. There is no problem with liquidity, because so many traders themselves can provide such high liquidity.

Comment

Hlomandiso

Bityx is one of the best sites or platforms for exchanging cryptocurrencies . He is worked perfect . It has a low commission for exchanging cryptocurrencies . For me this is a great option . I like everything here and trade without difficulty . I am pleased to trade on the exchange who created by professionals .

Comment

Rzsebil

From my own experience bityx is a very good and strong exchange. He has trading volume of hundreds millions dollars. There is no binding KYC of their users. So far none of the hackers have been able to hack this exchange

Comment

Telmosandy

I always buy and sell cryptocurrency on Bityx. There has never been a problem and it is always very easy and very fast to withdraw your crypto or fiat or stablecoins!

Comment

Willermi

They have a very high trading volume. It's very rare to see less than 300 million a day. I always sell and buy here without problems, there is enough volume and liquidity

Comment

Etishanah

I am very contented with how fast and easy to withdraw a digital currency on the Bityx exchange. I withdrawal for the first time and it came to my wallet in 5 minutes. My respected for low commissions! Absence of a KYC verification to the privacy of user is one of the reasons why it is very inviting and low commission.

Comment

Pheteoa

Bityx is one of the best sites or platforms for exchanging cryptocurrencies . He is worked perfect . It has a low commission for exchanging cryptocurrencies . For me this is a great option . I like everything here and trade without difficulty . I am pleased to trade on the exchange who created by professionals .
It is a good and solid exchange but it still has a very long way to go to become the best exchange. Now it's just a strong exchange with high liquidity and high trading volume

Comment

Okotonior

Bityx have a very high trading volume in the bear market. This means that many traders trust the exchange. I personally made sure that there are no problems with liquidity any trading pairs. An experienced trader can immediately evaluate exchange. He immediately pays attention to liquidity and volume and understands at what level the exchange is

Comment

Zubailian

Safety is the most important. With Bityx i am completely calm about my money. For all the time of their work, they were not hacked. They have the best security system and no one can steal our money. Cryptocurrency has always been of great interest to hackers and therefore crypto exchange must have a high level of protection

Comment

Zihnatien

I enter had a Bank transfer on the card and how much interest or money will I be charged? Is your website connected to your phone, or do you have a mobile app? What are the advantages of your exchange over others? And what can you offer to beginners?

Comment

Helemanet

The Bityx platform doesn't use fees as a means of pressure on traders. It has the lowest possible fees. The fee for a transaction on exchange is charged both for the buyer and the seller, and equals to 0.03% from each party. These conditions are attractive for all traders. Most favorable for newbies who due to high fees on other excahge, can't make a big profit.

Comment

Hanyaniemu

Bityx for me is also a good exchange, because for us there are also many altcoins that have great potential in the future, so now I also like to trade in Bityx exchanges.

Comment

Sraedronam

I think now a good time and good market to use to buy bitcoin. Now i use BITYX exchange because for me the coins that have been listed also have a lot of hopes to get a big profits.

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: