Invest in Your Future with Bityx

Ravianant21

It can be used for spot trading, margin trading, options trading. I really like the low commissions for every order that I make on bityx.

Comment

inardel

Before I am fond using okex but when bityx arrived I shifted and never used it. Actually they are both the same when in terms of trading but bityx retain the UI feature of ED. Have you used again ED? They have the system upgrade and new UI. Now Im just using bityx when I have small amount of tokens needed for disposal since there is no limit there of sending tokens and trading

Comment

Vinengoa

I agree with everyone who wrote that one of the best exchanges. There is a system of referrals 85% of the commission. Conclusion without verification. It happens that with large trading volumes it freezes a little, but this is very rare.

Comment

Dinosala

Bityx is a very good exchange. started trading on it. Quite a lot of currency pairs. Haven't encountered any problems. Normal exchange i have no complaints about it everything is fine in pairs too. Deposits and withdrawals are also fast.

Comment

Eromandele

For me Bityx is definitely the number one exchange
Never had problems with deposit/withdrawal of coins and tokens
Large volumes which allows you to play on the purchase / sale, gradually increasing the balance
The truth is I don't sit on the exchange. I trade through a bot

Comment

Jalestes

For me Bityx is definitely the number one exchange
Never had problems with deposit/withdrawal of coins and tokens
Large volumes which allows you to play on the purchase / sale, gradually increasing the balance
The truth is I don't sit on the exchange. I trade through a bot
Their API is very well made. I also use a trading bot. For all the time I had no problems with the closure and the signal never disappeared!

Comment

Zenshila

excellent exchange although being a beginner it was difficult to delve into everything, but I prefer binance more, although I believe that centralized exchanges will gradually lose their popularity in the near future because the meaning of cryptocurrency is in a decentralized society.

Comment

Phinelois

A good cryptocurrency exchange with a good volume the level of security is at a good level, I personally use it. And the coins on it are traded mostly sensible and it’s nice to trade. Everything suits me and I don’t trade anywhere else except bityx.

Comment

Dotara

I like this exchange, good volumes, no obvious manipulation by bots, commission for trading and transactions is acceptable. The most important thing is a reliable exchange, nothing has ever hung up and disappeared from the accounts.

Comment

jenaha

This is a real site and you can buy top rated cryptocurrencies at a very affordable market price using your debit/credit card. We can buy cryptocurrencies at the cheapest rate on the exchange in order to make a profit in the future. I really love this site

Comment

Peretea

Bityx is a really great cryptocurrency exchange. They offer a page on their exchange to give away free bonuses to people who just want to start trading. When I first encountered cryptocurrencies, I took advantage of these generous bonuses to boost my small deposit.

Comment

gyanahi

More fiat currencies and pairs there are on exchange, the more money will need to be spent on liquidity and on a market maker. Don't you understand? It's one thing to just add a fiat pair to an exchange. Then you will have to maintain liquidity on this pair. So your suggestion is crazy and ill-considered.
Bityx is a global exchange and therefore the main thing is that the exchange should have USDT. For everyone who wants to trade in the currency of their country, let them trade on regional exchanges, they are now available in almost every country.

Comment

Vieveyonce

Bityx is one of the most trusted exchanges and is very well known. Gaining trust in this world full of scammers is not easy, so it is very good to register on such a reliable exchange. He provides many good services...

Comment

Quelota

it was the first exchange I registered on. This is where the first coins from mining went. And it was with her that there were very good impressions.
I will not write in detail about the pros - they certainly are. Adequate deposit/withdrawal commissions, normal rates (as on top exchanges). Really normal support (it was necessary), convenient and convenient interface.

Comment

lithanza

Bityx is a cryptocurrency exchange that provides a platform for trading various cryptocurrencies. I really like the wide variety of altcoins traded on the exchange. They can be bought at very low commissions

Comment

Hantoniq

Yes, the exchange does not stand still and develops. I also like it and it is very convenient for me to carry out my transactions on it. So I'm a fan of this exchange.

Comment

Oltonin

Cryptocurrency should be free from the sanctions of different countries. This is what Bitcoin was created for. Look at what Satoshi Nakamoto created has now turned into? There are very few exchanges that are committed to the thesis that Satoshi wrote in the bitcoin white paper. It is necessary to support such exchanges as Bityx, which allow everyone to trade on their exchange and it does not matter to them what country you are from.
Unfortunately, what you are describing is not possible. This is just a utopia. Even decentralized exchanges are being attacked by the regulator. Centralized exchanges will certainly cooperate with the regulator. It's all just a matter of time

Comment

Kimathris

By all criteria bityx outperforms other top exchanges! Well 90% is for sure. Because it develops the fastest and it is she who has the most bonuses and rewards

Comment

Musondon

The founders of this exchange are great fellows. Constantly keep up with the times invest their own funds in the development of the exchange and expand its functionality. That's the only way to stay afloat.

Comment

Yliesel

The Bityx exchange has a lot of useful information and functions. It is very convenient to manage charts and it is convenient to buy and sell cryptocurrencies there. The only negative is that you can not download their application on your phone

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: