Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe

Termison

ou4KTAv.png

For many newcomers, the crypto market starts with Bitcoin. As experience grows, they become more and more focused on the rest of the pack – altcoins. Coinzh, a global cryptocurrency exchange with roots in Hong Kong, is where your journey of discovering them may well begin.

The exchange was founded in March 2020 and is now headquartered in London. It enables trading over 100 cryptocurrencies, big and small, which makes it one of the most comprehensive exchanges in the world. But it’s not only about the wide range of cryptos available for trading, but also about the ways of making the trades.

In addition to common order types like limit and market orders, the platform supports more advanced order types such as batch orders and conditional orders (for example, Post Only, Stop Loss & Take Profit, One Cancels Other). With these, you can devise and fine-tune your trading strategies, no matter how simple or sophisticated they might be.

Algorithmic traders will enjoy the fast and efficient API that Coinzh supplies. Now you can build your own trading bots and take advantage of arbitrage opportunities that the crypto market offers in abundance.

The platform charges one of the lowest trading fees among cryptocurrency exchanges. Deposits are free of charge, and you only pay the minimal withdrawal fee (also one of the lowest across the board) or no withdrawal fee at all (depends on a cryptocurrency).

Modern exchanges can be way too complex and confusing, with lots of elements and options that can easily get in the way. Coinzh features a polished and clear interface that streamlines and improves user experience. Whether you are an inexperienced user or a veteran trader, you will remain focused on your trades and not on how to make them.

The lack of security can instantly make all the benefits and advantages of an exchange worthless. That’s why Coinzh places special emphasis on offering industry-grade security. To protect your account, you can whitelist withdrawal addresses, enable 2FA, turn on SMS and email confirmations.

And should you run into any problems or just happen to have questions, the multilingual help desk is available 24/7 to help you out.

Come try it out and see what Coinzh has to offer!

Business Contacts: business@Coinzh.com
Support Center: support@coinzh.com

Querittn

This Crypto exchange looks quite confident. The welcome awards were very interesting. "Sign up and get a $10 coupon" it is very interesting. and a first deposit bonus. I hope I will try it and leave a review!

Comment

Clindariol

Coinzh is a awesome platform. it is very easy to use and user friendly. it is very good coin keeper. it has very good security features. what else you expect from a cryptocurrency exchange.

Comment

Nellerinah

yes its no doubt that Coinzh great service but i have some issue that btc coin price of exchange is higher. Although it's okay, the difference was not very big.

Comment

Ceyahonse

Of course this platform is very simple and easy to handle and also you can easily understand about the coinzh if you are regularly doing activities through it. and according to me i think that coinzh is the best exchange and gives good rate for the tokens and coins with less transaction fees and is also safe and secure.

Comment

Leonalil

This Crypto exchange looks quite confident. The welcome awards were very interesting. "Sign up and get a $10 coupon" it is very interesting. and a first deposit bonus. I hope I will try it and leave a review!
Great promotion. Getting $10 was very easy. Now I recommend this exchange to my friends. Especially nice for those who are afraid to take risks.

Comment

Gagangia

Excellent exchange and excellent protection system. I can safely store all the cryptocurrency on the exchange and not worry about hacking.

Comment

Saintmaxy

admitting coinzh is a good platform, its advantages are superior and it is worthy of today's top exchange, the only problem I don't like is the not daaps for smartphone

Comment

Talulahar

Coinzh may not be the best bija in the world, but it is definitely in the top 10. Very fast withdrawals and there are no failures in the operation of the exchange. There are advantages that top exchanges do not have. For example, bonuses for new members. Such generous bonuses will interest any participant in the crypto market!

Comment

Warwand

Coinzh is the first exchange I trade on. I was lucky to come to the market in the summer when it had already fallen, otherwise I would have bought at the most expensive prices! Everything suits me here! But it seems to me that the commission for withdrawing btc is high!

Comment

Aralysius

I personally think that coinzh has a range of considerable advantages, I see that it has a super large amount of crypto assets. The design is super friendly and has its simplicity as everything. in the market and is well trained to slap any other exchange, as long as its legitimacy is maintained. although remember always keep your coins in a cold wallet

Comment

Ximi

Coinzh is an exchange that is growing very fast and stands out among platforms with a high trading speed. But you must be sure about the altcoins that you buy and which you will trade do not believe any false news or statements that can bring you a loss.

Comment

Yalai

I have been a long time user of the coinzh exchange and have never had a problem with it, so I think this team is well placed to make a great exchange that can even compete with Binance and others.

Comment

Readong

There are a lot of exchanges and all have very low commissions and fast withdrawals. Now no one will trade on an exchange that has high commissions. The only thing that is different here is that they work in Asia and Europe.

Comment

Nselix

I traded coinzh back when they were only hong kong and they have grown well since then. The right decision is also to open offices in Europe.

Comment

Cayland

I couldn't work with the top exchanges at all since I'm from a banned country, this is the worst thing I've seen in the Crypto world, I've always dreamed of an open and anonymous Crypto world where you can trade freely. Thank you coinzh that he doesn't care what country I'm from

Comment

Wilmosef

I am very glad that here i can make a deposit through credit or debit card without any problems and with a minimum commission

Comment

Bathiend

There was a time when I knew nothing about coinzh. Try to do some research before you start using any exchange. For example, it took me almost a year to research coinzh but in the end I prove that they are not scammers. So don't panic when you see new exchanges and start using them)

Comment

Feoralden

Once I traded on coinzh, but then I did not see a very important thing for any exchange - the trading volume. Then I wrote to them that they need good marketing to attract users or find a good market maker.

Comment

Nellan

Once I traded on coinzh, but then I did not see a very important thing for any exchange - the trading volume. Then I wrote to them that they need good marketing to attract users or find a good market maker.
Now the bear market and in the bear market coinzh shows the volume of more than 100kk usd per day. Do you really think that this is a small volume for an exchange like coinzh in a bear market?

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: