Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe

Yleenad

This Crypto exchange looks quite confident. The welcome awards were very interesting. "Sign up and get a $10 coupon" it is very interesting. and a first deposit bonus. I hope I will try it and leave a review!
I got a 10 bucks bonus for the welcome coupon. Thank you for the information, it's really cool and you can immediately buy coins

Comment

Missardennis

Coinzh is nice exchange. It's running on market. Recently i joined rewards program and earn some free dollars. This exchange can do more for their users

Comment

Bronelle

Coinzh is an official exchange with low commissions. Moreover coinzh is already registered on CoinMarketCap. You can explore this exchange before trading cryptocurrencies.

Comment

Umayast

Everyone is worried that small exchanges can be a scam. But while the coinzh works perfectly and fulfills its obligations, the scam turns out to be the exchange number 2 on the market. So do your research and don't believe in the hyped name!

Comment

Zanevanett

I love coinzh exchange and use it a lot but because you don't have an app it makes it very difficult to work with you
It's so strange that they ignore the request of customers to create an application. I know for sure that I'm not the only one who constantly sends them emails with this question, but I always get standard answers. 90% of newbies come to crypto through a smartphone; they don’t have a computer. Market will always be for those who have application

Comment

Abynaran

This Crypto exchange looks quite confident. The welcome awards were very interesting. "Sign up and get a $10 coupon" it is very interesting. and a first deposit bonus. I hope I will try it and leave a review!
Thank you for the news about that they give 10 dollars for registration. I took advantage of this! Thank you! But they have another rewards, you can get another 10 dollars for following them on social networks

Comment

Lynetti

Before I started trading coinzh, I did my own research. I looked everywhere for reviews, videos and checked the site. Everything was 90% good. 10% was bad from the reviews but that didn't scare me because even the best exchanges have bad reviews. Now I trade here and everything ok.

Comment

Warriskah

If the coinzh now works in Europe, then they can trade from Europe without any problems. Maybe now it's time for you to think about issuing your own debit card so that you can pay with crypto in stores?

Comment

Xtonter

Coinzh is a very good platform with very promising features. They have recently added various trading pairs to their platform to create a good trading environment for both traders and investors. I have an account on Coinzh

Comment

Ssaneyah

Do you support or plan to add these skrill, neteller or AirTm payment methods as deposit methods in the near future? Are there any restrictions for users who live in Russia or have Russian citizenship? Thank you!

Comment

Xenophir

You can check the ranking of exchanges by daily trading volumes. coinzh exchange is in 45th position on this list, which indicates that this exchange is still the best exchange with real 24 hour trading volumes. So it's safe to trade here

Comment

Zedeme

Coinzh is a very good exchange. Its features are great as trading fee for all coins on the market is 0.05% per trade, its security is very strong, customer support is available 24/7 via email and live chat, it has high liquidity with a wide range of crypto assets.

Comment

Mercield

Coinzh is the first exchange I trade on. I was lucky to come to the market in the summer when it had already fallen, otherwise I would have bought at the most expensive prices! Everything suits me here! But it seems to me that the commission for withdrawing btc is high!
But you can withdraw a very small amount in satoshi. So there are some advantages here too. And the commission is not much different from the commissions on other exchanges. So everyone here will find their advantages

Comment

Yahtored

this exchange is legit and I have been working with this exchange for a year and I have no problems I deposit and withdraw my money many times and it will be transferred within 5 minutes and they inject a lot of crypto earnings they are sincere with us

Comment

Itcomew

Registration on the coinzh platform is free. The information they provide about each pair is on par with any other platform with a chart, recent trading history and a list of open orders in the market along with their volumes.
coinzh transaction fee 0.05%, very interesting price.

Comment

Kennerystas

Coinzh is the best mainly because of its high security and the protection it provides to its users as it reduces the risk of fraud and also does not require KYC from its members. Coinzh has many good and efficient features. I always prefer koinj and always recommend it to others.

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: