Hong Kong-based cryptocurrency exchange Coinzh launches in Europe

Lupenci

this exchange is legit and I have been working with this exchange for a year and I have no problems I deposit and withdraw my money many times and it will be transferred within 5 minutes and they inject a lot of crypto earnings they are sincere with us
Yes, coinzh has speed in working with transactions, and I tried it myself, but one day I had a problem and I was very worried then. The withdrawal was temporarily suspended because there was a hacking attempt and they temporarily closed the withdrawal. I had to wait 5 hours until my conclusion came. I was very scared but still I understand that any exchange can sometimes have problems.

Comment

Merleenande

I used to trade on a well-known exchange, but then all clients were given a week to verify their account or withdraw their cryptocurrency. Otherwise, your account will be blocked until you pass verification. As a result, this exchange was hacked in 2020 and all customer documents were stolen. If they cannot 100% secure their users' data, then perhaps they should not be allowed to enforce mandatory KYC and ask for personal information. In the event of a data breach, there should be consequences or penalties from the regulatory body that oversees it. It's not just a question. Since then, I have been trading on coinzh!

Comment

Drianand

I was careless and downloaded fraudulent apps. A couple of days ago, I received a letter that my account was authorized by coinzh from an unknown IP and another country. Then I immediately wrote to support and they answered me in a few minutes and suspended all actions in my account until I completely cleaned my computer of viruses and changed the password on my account.

Comment

Fideonat

Coinzh was the first exchange I used to sell BTC and buy ETH. Then they did not yet have such a convenient interface and a center with rewards for traders. Now I can already see that the exchange has taken a huge step in favor of improving its platform.

Comment

Tarayder

Now is a great time to buy cryptocurrencies. I am sure that we have finally reached the bottom and now we only have the road to the moon. So, it's time to get a $10 sign up coupon from coinzh and get another $10 for social activity!

Comment

Taning

I was careless and downloaded fraudulent apps. A couple of days ago, I received a letter that my account was authorized by coinzh from an unknown IP and another country. Then I immediately wrote to support and they answered me in a few minutes and suspended all actions in my account until I completely cleaned my computer of viruses and changed the password on my account.
Wow, that's why I never download anything to my work computer, I have one laptop for work and another for everything else. Your story is very reassuring that koinzh support will help preserve your assets

Comment

Pollysan

I used to trade on a well-known exchange, but then all clients were given a week to verify their account or withdraw their cryptocurrency. Otherwise, your account will be blocked until you pass verification. As a result, this exchange was hacked in 2020 and all customer documents were stolen. If they cannot 100% secure their users' data, then perhaps they should not be allowed to enforce mandatory KYC and ask for personal information. In the event of a data breach, there should be consequences or penalties from the regulatory body that oversees it. It's not just a question. Since then, I have been trading on coinzh!
Data leakage can happen anywhere. There are even cases when bank employees themselves sold the database of their customers. Because of this I am also against verifications and passport requirements.

Comment

Kozzdak

Everything is great on the exchange, but I would like to see more trading pairs. You need to add more new fiat pairs from different countries. Also, it would not hurt to list the popular altcoins that are not yet on coinzh.

Comment

Jordianand

I love coinzh for the fact that they cherish and value the anonymity of their clients. They also allow people from any country to trade and you do not need to use vpn to be able to trade..

Comment

Wolfingir

Coinzh is currently one of the most radiant exchanges in my opinion. I have been using it for over a year now and I understand that coinzh is a safe and reliable exchange. There are very fast deposits and withdrawals. Any newbie can figure it out.

Comment

Olphert

I used to use the Binance exchange for trading and for buying on the spot market. But now I'm having problems depositing with cards. I don't have this problem on Coinzh. moved here now and make deposits instantly

Comment

Okotherno

Many people have lost their money because they kept crypto on the exchange
This is always a risk because an active trader always has orders placed with stop losses stop limits futures and options
That is why you have to store the crypto on the exchange
And most importantly the exchange guarantees you the safety of your funds
Therefore trade only on trusted exchanges

Comment

Nascacer

i can say that coinzh is an old exchange because it will soon be 3 years old! And it performs well during a bear market, so it is already clear that trading on it is reliable.

Comment

Farrendarri

Now, every day trading volumes are above $100 million on coinzh. This is a very high figure in a bear market. So I'm confident that coinzh will survive the bear market and become the top exchange in the next bull market.

Comment

Franfrin

Now, every day trading volumes are above $100 million on coinzh. This is a very high figure in a bear market. So I'm confident that coinzh will survive the bear market and become the top exchange in the next bull market.
Now it is really very important to survive in the bear market. We see some exchanges refusing to pay their customers and closing withdrawals in the last days. Today blockfi is also on the verge of closing. So you are right, if coinzh survives this bear market, it will outperform everyone in the bull market!

Comment

Pollesleyn

I have been trading on coinzh for 4 months now and I feel great. Now I'm going to learn margin trading to increase my profits. While there is little volatility in the market you have to take risks and trade with leverage.

Comment

Ardiahan

Excellent! You are great! It has long been necessary to open its official office in Europe. I know you for a long time in the Asian market, now it's time for you to become popular in Europe

Comment

dashanter

I am really happy with coinzh trading. Thanks to coinzh I learned about new ways to earn money in cryptocurrency. I really liked their rewards center and was able to get even more than my first deposit.

Comment

Chellemon

The exchange is good I often use it when arbitrating cryptocurrencies since profitable deals often fall out here and you can get a good profit due to the difference in rates on other exchanges.

Comment

Shastin

From my own experience I can say that coinzh is a good exchange and it is reliable to trade on it. Trading volumes on coinzh inage are impressive despite the fact that now the bear market but the volume and liquidity on the exchange is amazing. The exchange is reliable and for all the time it has not had hacks and breakdowns.

Comment
  • :)
  • ;)
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :confused:
  • :cool:
  • :p
  • :D
  • :eek:
  • :oops:
  • :rolleyes: